Waste Disposal Services
Waste Disposal Services
Earth Environmental is the most modern and technologically advanced wastewater treatment plant in the Midwest. All waste streams are profiled and approved before entering the facility. Upon entry into the facility they’re analyzed in our in-house laboratory to ensure compliance.
Solid Waste Management
Earth Environmental provides safe, dependable and cost-effective disposal of many types of containerized waste. We routinely handle drums, totes, pails and cubic yard boxes for many customers who have come to rely upon our prompt and reliable services.
Regardless of the project size, from one drum to many totes of soil or sludge, let us show you how we can professionally manage your containerized waste.
Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
Earth Environmental provides comprehensive specialty waste disposal solution for all of your hazardous and non-hazardous waste disposal needs. With numerous fully permitted RCRA TSDFs strategically located to provide service across the United States, Earth Environmental’s hazardous waste disposal expertise and technical capabilities allow our team to process a wide variety of hazardous and non-hazardous waste streams across multiple industries. We work hand-in-hand with defense, construction, industrial, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, and retail industries to provide hazardous waste disposal services, properly and responsibly disposing of the waste streams their operations generate.
Our team will handle every detail. Earth Environmental will oversee all of your hazardous and non-hazardous waste management needs, including, but not limited to:
- 10-Day In-Transit Facilities
- Full-Service, Flexible Transportation
- Online Profiling, Manifests, Invoicing
- Customized Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Waste Management Solutions
- Treatment, Stabilization, Recovery, and Disposal of Hazardous Waste
- Annual Report Assistance
- Waste Tracking and Reporting
- Laboratory Chemical Packaging
- Dedicated Customer Service Team
- Certificates of Recycling or Disposal
- On-Site Waste Management Programs
Universal waste requirements established in 1995 by the US EPA provided regulations known as the Universal Waste Rule in order to promote the recycling and proper disposal of waste widely generated, which includes certain hazardous materials. According to the Universal Waste Rule, anyone who generates, accumulates or stores universal waste is classified as a handler of universal waste, even if you are a small businesses that has very small quantities. We provide the resources and capabilities to help your business meet the Universal Waste Rule Requirements.
- Mercury-Containing Equipment
- Bulbs (Lamps)
- Desktop Computers
- Laptop Computers
- Computer Monitors
- Computer Peripherals
Although not commonly recognized by the consumer, electronics may contain toxic metals such as lead, cadmium or mercury, along with other materials making the importance of proper disposal and recycling imperative to protect our environment. In addition, proper disposal and recycling of universal waste provides the opportunity for qualified companies to reuse or refurbish an item, which ultimately preserves our natural resources as well.
What is Recycled:
- Consumer Packaging – shrink wrap, corrugated board, cardboard, pallets
- Hard Plastic Caps
- Exterior Husks – steel, aluminum
- Interior Content – return to client or reuse as “reagent/cutter”
- Vapor Gas Recovery – Capable of recovering propellants and/or gases for reuse recycle. Facility will run on Co-Gen from gas recovery mixed fuels, propane bottling station for use as fuel for facility vehicles, refrigerant propellants (ex. R-134A) for reclamation.